Frozen Salted Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Cups
Makes 4-6 muffin tin cups (depending on how thick you want them).
25 g protein, 15 g fat
• 1 scoop chocolate whey or casein protein
• 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
• 1 Tbsp. cocoa powder
• 1 Tbsp. 0% Fage Greek yogurt
• Pinch of salt
• Dash of Frank's Red Hot (optional but amazing)
• 1/2 tablespoon instant decaf coffee granules (optional but amazing)
• 20-30 stevia drops (more or less depending on how sweet or bitter you like it)
• Unsweetened almond or cashew milk
• 1 tsp virgin coconut oil (adds 5g fat)
• 1 Tbsp. of natural nut butter (adds 10g fat)
Mix all ingredients very well by hand, or whiz it up in the blender, excluding the nut butter, adding milk slowly until reaching brownie batter consistency. Lightly grease muffin tin pan and empty batter evenly into 4 cups. Divide up the nut butter into however many tins you have, and place a small dollop of peanut butter right in the center of the chocolate batter. Sprinkle with a pinch of sea salt. (You can also chop up just a couple nuts coarsely and sprinkle that on top as well for texture!) Freeze for at least 45 min-1 hour.
Find this awesome health coach at her FB page link here! She excels working with athletes as well!